A Day In The Rainforest Trip - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
The tour will expose you to the real feeling of being in the tropical rainforest of Malaysia. This specially designed program is to introduce you to the wonders and the beauty of a primary tropical rainforest all in a day while staying in Kuala Lumpur.
The journey to the tropical rainforest in the outskirts of the city, will take approximately an hour. Along the way you pass through typical Malay Villagers and scenes of friendly people going about their daily chores. Our first stop on the way is the aboriginal museum. Among the displays are weapons used for hunting , clothing made from free barks, traditional musical instruments etc. An introduction of the place and activities will be carried out immediately on arrival before proceeding with jungle trekking by identifying various fruit trees.
Malaysia ~ Selangor ~ Gombak ~ FRIM (Forest Research Institute of Malaysia)
Minimum no. of Persons
Place of Departure
A Day In The Rainforest Trip
(Min No. of Pax)
|Hours On Tour||
Day of Tour & Departure Time
|A Day in the Rain Forest
Canopy Walk closed every Monday & Friday
|Tour Fifty One
Tel: 603 2161 8830 , 603 2161 6964
Office Hour: Mondays - Sundays; Public Holidays : 07:30 a.m - 07:00
- Minimum 2 adults
EXCLUDE NATURE GUIDE
- EXCLUDE lunch
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes, hat / cap & bring along bath towel and spare clothing in case you‘ll get wet or dirty
- Aboriginal Museum will closed every Friday
- Canopy Walk not available on Monday and Friday
PICK UP TIME :
- 8.45 – 9.15 am (+/- 15 MIN - GUEST ARE TO WAIT IN THE HOTEL LOBBY)
- 1.45 – 2.30 pm (+/- 15 MIN - GUEST ARE TO WAIT IN THE HOTEL LOBBY)
SURCHARGE FOR PICK UP & DROP OFF SERVICES :
COMPLIMENTARY PICK UP & DROP OFF SERVICE LIMITED TO HOTELS ARE LOCATED WITHIN 0.5KM FROM KLCC AREA ONLY
PER WAY PER CAR
PER WAY PER VAN
|SUNWAY, PJ HILTON, SUBANG AREA
|FLAMINGO, MID VALLEY AREA, DUTA VISTA, LE MEREDIAN,
THE GARDEN, BRICKFIELD, IBIS STYLES FRASER PARK BUSINESS, KL SENTRAL AREA, MAJESTIC
|POGH, THE MINES, (PICK UP ONLY - DROP OFF IN TOWN)
|DAMANSARA, ONE UTAMA, SAUJANA, HO. INN S. A, SHAH ALAM AREA, HARTAMAS, EASTIN (PICK UP ONLY - DROP OFF IN TOWN)
|CONCORDE SHAH ALAM, VIVATEL HOTEL, MALURI
|BANGI, PUTRA JAYA AREA
|IBIS CHERAS, TASIK SELATAN
TERMS & CONDITIONS :
- Complimentary pick up and drop off services are limited to hotels that are located within 0.5KM from KLCC (Petronas Twin Towers) ONLY
- Surcharge applies to pick up and drop off services for hotels located outside of the zone
- Surcharge of RM32/pax during Ramadhan season for cultural night tour (depending on the restaurant)
- Country & Batu Caves tour will not be running for 3days during the Thaipusam Festival (1 Day before till 1 Days after the festival)
- Full charge applies to NO SHOW OR LAST MINUTE CANCELLATION
- Timing and Itinerary subject to changes (weather, traffic conditions and unforseen circumstances)
- Tours are all conducted in English and vehicle is based on SHARING BASIS (SIC)
- FULL PAYMENT AT LEAST 3 DAYS PRIOR TO DEPARTURE.
Frequent Asked Questions
1. What is Seat-in-Coach (S.I.C) sightseeting?
S.I.C tours means you will share an air-conditioned coach or van with other tourists; and you will have an English-speaking
tour guide to take you to all the scenic spots as listed in the Itinerary.
2. What services are included in the tours?
Our prices include your hotel pick-up and drop-off at selected hotels, air-conditioned coach/van, shared English speaking guide, Lunch at local restaurant (as listed on selected tours); entrance ticket (as listed on selected tours).
3. Hotel pick-up and drop-off?
Complimentary services at selected hotels in city centre
Morning tours : Between 08: 30 - 09:15 a.m Afternoon Tours: Between 01:45 - 02:15 p.m
Full day tours : Between 08: 30 - 09:15 a.m Evening Tours : Between 06:15 - 06:30 p.m
i ) Please double check with your agent/hotel or our reservations at time of booking
ii) Please wait at hotel lobby 5 minutes prior to pick-up
iii) Pick up times may vary 10-15 minutes depending on traffic
4. Where is the TOUR DEPARTURE POINT?
All tours depart from Malaysia Tourist Information Centre (MATIC) , Jalan Ampang. Kuala Lumpur (Opposite Renaissance
Hotel). Please be there 15 minutes prior to tour departures.
5. How do I pay for the tours?
Pre-payment; or to your travel agent/hotel's concierge.
6. Can I pay in foreign currency ?
We only accept payments in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR)
7. Is there cancellation charge if I cancel the tour at last minute?
100% cancellation charge will be leived if you cancel the tour less than 24 hours.