Brunei Day Trip + Kampung Ayer ~ Brunei
DestinationBorneo ~ Sarawak ~ Miri ~ Brunei
Minimum no. of Persons
Place of DepartureMiri city
Getting to MiriDomestic flight transfer go to www.maswings.com.my
Trip AvailabilityDaily (Booking in advance required)
Tour Duration10 hours
Things To Bring AlongBring along * International passport * sun block * drinking water * good pair of comfortable walking shoes or sandals * umbrella in case it rains
Brunei Day Trip + Kampung Ayer Trip
For more information on this tour:
Package above is inclusive of :
Package above does not include:
* Visa application (if required) to be arranged on own expenses, more visa infos please referhttp://www.bruneitourism.travel/essentialinfo-visa...
* Personal expenses/ item not mentioned in itinerary
* Guide & Driver tipping @ RM5 per person per day
* Travel insurance
- Tour ( FIT = 01 – 14 person ) are strictly on SIC ( Sit In Coach ) basis.
- Tour ( FIT = 01 – 14 person ) Private Tour additional RM 190 per group.
- Tour ( Group = 15 + person ) are strictly on Private Tour basis.
- Children under 12 years old will be charged 65% of the adult rate
Duration : 10 hours
Depart Time : 8:00 am
Meet at hotel lobby & transfer to Bandar Seri Begawan(BSB) ( more than 2 hr normal drive.) Immigration clearance at Sarawak / Brunei Border Sg 7. Upon arrival visit The Royal Regalia which house the Coronation& Silver Jubilee Chariot,and the skyline of Bandar Seri Begawan Omar Ali Saifuddin Mosque, one of the most magnificent mosque in South East Asia and a replica of a 16th-century royal barge is moored in an adjoining lagoon.Lunch at Local Restaurant, After lunch, Visit Jame Asr Mosque, Brunei Museum. After visit Museum, take a water taxi ride to the Kampung Ayer, the “Venice of the East”. It is the world’s largest water village with 30,000 people living in houses on stilts snaking along the banks of the Brunei River. Photostop outside Istana Nurul Iman, which is the Sultan’s Royal Palace.
4 pm - head back to Miri ,along the way back drive past Jerudong Park.
6 pm - reach back Miri with fond memories of Brunei. ( L )Note : Every person participates in any tour or holiday organized by the company shall be regarded in every respect as carrying his / her own risk with respect to loss or injury to person or property. The company does not accept responsibility for losses or expenses due to delay, sickness, weather, strikes, war, quarantine or other travelers