Fireflies Sanctuary and Penarik Fishing Village Day Trip ~ ex-Kuala Terengganu, Terengganu Malaysia
Kuala Terengganu, Terengganu
Minimum no. of Persons
Place of Departure
Kuala Terengganu (unless otherwise specified)
Thing to bring
Life jacket, torch light and insect repellent
17:00pm - Drive north along the costal road enjoy the scenic view of the Malaysia longest beach and South China Sea dotted with colourful fishing boat.
18:15pm - Arrival Malaysia most picturesque and exotic fishing village Kg Penarik, walk around the fishing village witness the life style of the fisherman and view Terengganu traditional House.
19:15pm - Picnic dinner by the beach
20:00pm - Visit fireflies sanctuary by the riverside. Mangrove swamp are along both side of the river, see display trees Sonneratia caseolaris (Berembang). Paddle with sampan (boat) and witness one of the nature’s wonders fireflies staring their light and developed striking synchronous flash pattern.
21:30pm - Transfer back
Fireflies Sanctuary and Penarik Fishing Village Day Trip ~ valid until 30th November 2016 (rates based on per person)
Rates above INCLUDE 6% GST
Package Inclusive of:
* Picnic Dinner * Transportation * Driver-Guide (SPEAKS BASIC ENGLISH ONLY)
Please Note :
- Tour above minimum 2 person.
- Children below 12 years old RM 132.50 per child.
- English Speaking guide can be arrange with additional charges
- Return transfer Tanjung Jara add RM 63..60 per adult and RM 42.40 per child
- Above rate are subject to change on fuel charges without prior notice.
RM 84.80 per person during Hari Raya Aidilfitri & Chinese New Year. (01st & 02nd Day)
**Please Note that there will be a non-refundable handling charge on payment made. Conditions apply.