Kuala Lumpur Culture & Heritage Day Tour - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
This tour will take you through the Heritage Trails of the early cultures in Malaysia – an insight into Malaysia’s multi – cultural society.
PLACES OF INTEREST :
Chan See Shu Yuen Clan House (one of the most interesting clan House in Malaysia)
China Town - (pre - war building)
Sri Maha Mariamman Temple - (Hindu Temple)
Central Market - (Build in 1930)
Sze Yeh Temple - (Build in 1880)
Jamek Mosque (closed on Friday) - (North India Islamic architecture)
Sultan Abdul Samad Building - (Merdeka Square)
Malaysia ~ Kuala Lumpur ~ Capital of Malaysia
Minimum no. of Persons
Place of Departure
Kuala Lumpur Culture & Heritage Tour
(Min No. of Pax)
|Hours On Tour||
Day of Tour & Departure Time
|Cultural & Heritage
|Tour Fifty One
Tel: 603 2161 8830 , 603 2161 6964
Office Hour: Mondays - Sundays; Public Holidays : 07:30 a.m - 07:00
Please wear comfortable walking shoes, hat / cap
PICK UP TIME :
8.45 – 9.15 am (+/- 15 MIN - GUEST ARE TO WAIT IN THE HOTEL LOBBY)
SURCHARGE FOR PICK UP & DROP OFF SERVICES :
COMPLIMENTARY PICK UP & DROP OFF SERVICE LIMITED TO HOTELS ARE LOCATED WITHIN 0.5KM FROM KLCC AREA ONLY
PER WAY PER CAR
PER WAY PER VAN
|SUNWAY, PJ HILTON, SUBANG AREA
|FLAMINGO, MID VALLEY AREA, DUTA VISTA, LE MEREDIAN,
THE GARDEN, BRICKFIELD, IBIS STYLES FRASER PARK BUSINESS, KL SENTRAL AREA, MAJESTIC
|POGH, THE MINES, (PICK UP ONLY - DROP OFF IN TOWN)
|DAMANSARA, ONE UTAMA, SAUJANA, HO. INN S. A, SHAH ALAM AREA, HARTAMAS, EASTIN (PICK UP ONLY - DROP OFF IN TOWN)
|CONCORDE SHAH ALAM, VIVATEL HOTEL, MALURI
|BANGI, PUTRA JAYA AREA
|IBIS CHERAS, TASIK SELATAN
TERMS & CONDITIONS :
- Complimentary pick up and drop off services are limited to hotels that are located within 0.5KM from KLCC (Petronas Twin Towers) ONLY
- Surcharge applies to pick up and drop off services for hotels located outside of the zone
- Surcharge of RM32/pax during Ramadhan season for cultural night tour (depending on the restaurant)
- Country & Batu Caves tour will not be running for 3days during the Thaipusam Festival (1 Day before till 1 Days after the festival)
- Full charge applies to NO SHOW OR LAST MINUTE CANCELLATION
- Timing and Itinerary subject to changes (weather, traffic conditions and unforseen circumstances)
- Tours are all conducted in English and vehicle is based on SHARING BASIS (SIC)
- FULL PAYMENT AT LEAST 3 DAYS PRIOR TO DEPARTURE.
Frequent Asked Questions
1. What is Seat-in-Coach (S.I.C) sightseeting?
S.I.C tours means you will share an air-conditioned coach or van with other tourists; and you will have an English-speaking
tour guide to take you to all the scenic spots as listed in the Itinerary.
2. What services are included in the tours?
Our prices include your hotel pick-up and drop-off at selected hotels, air-conditioned coach/van, shared English speaking guide, Lunch at local restaurant (as listed on selected tours); entrance ticket (as listed on selected tours).
3. Hotel pick-up and drop-off?
Complimentary services at selected hotels in city centre
Morning tours : Between 08: 30 - 09:15 a.m Afternoon Tours: Between 01:45 - 02:15 p.m
Full day tours : Between 08: 30 - 09:15 a.m Evening Tours : Between 06:15 - 06:30 p.m
i ) Please double check with your agent/hotel or our reservations at time of booking
ii) Please wait at hotel lobby 5 minutes prior to pick-up
iii) Pick up times may vary 10-15 minutes depending on traffic
4. Where is the TOUR DEPARTURE POINT?
All tours depart from Malaysia Tourist Information Centre (MATIC) , Jalan Ampang. Kuala Lumpur (Opposite Renaissance
Hotel). Please be there 15 minutes prior to tour departures.
5. How do I pay for the tours?
Pre-payment; or to your travel agent/hotel's concierge.
6. Can I pay in foreign currency ?
We only accept payments in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR)
7. Is there cancellation charge if I cancel the tour at last minute?
100% cancellation charge will be leived if you cancel the tour less than 24 hours.