Kuching City & Sarawak Cultural Village Day Tour with Lunch ~ Kuching, Sarawak Borneo
Kuching city is an ideal base from which to go exploring.The tour will take you to the Civic Center for a birds-eye view of Kuching. You will also see other places of interest including the famous city landmark, the Cat Monument, the Kuching Market, the ‘Main Bazaar‘, China Town, the old state mosque and Tua Pek Kong Temple. Visit Kuching’s most popular meeting spot – the Waterfront as well as visiting the reknown Sarawak Museum
Borneo ~ Sarawak ~ Kuching ~ City
Minimum no. of Persons
Place of Departure
Kuching City & Sarawak Cultural Village Day Tour with Lunch
For more information,
Terms & Conditions:
1. Rates are quote in Malaysia Ringgit NETT. Minimum 02 persons.
2. Include of Chinese, English or Malay speaking guide, transportation, tour, permit & meals.
3. All above tour pick up at city hotel. Surcharge of RM50 per person per trip for pick up at Damai.
4. Child age below 11 to 3 years is 50% of adult rates (Being minimum of 2 adults pricing).
5. Rate are subject to change without prior notice, please reconfirm while booking. Thank You.
6. Inclusive of 6% GST (Government Sales Tax)
7. Any unused services are non-refundable, non-exchangeable and non-deductible
8.100% cancellation charge applies for NO SHOW OR CANCELLATION within 48-hrs
~ In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the local operator reserves the right to alter, amend or withdraw the package anytime with or without prior notice.
Postponements of Trip:
* Please be advised that the trip will not be allowed to be postponed unless we are advised of any changes at least 3 working days before trip commencement date.
Kuching City & Sarawak Cultural Village
Meet up at the hotel lobby and depart for Half –Day Kuching City South Tour .Includes the drive passing by kuching South Municipal Hall ,Photograph taking at the Great Cat of Kuching –Cat Monument & Cat Statue ,View of Tua Pek Kong –the Oldest Chinese Temple ,Kuching Mosque –the Old State Mosque ,visit the famous Sarawak Museum ,The Sarakraf Pavilion-textiles and handicraft centre .Visits Sarawak’s latest and newest recreational spots called the Malaysia and China Friendship Garden –with tasteful designated in the styles of both Malaysia and China .
Tour continue with a stop at kuching waterfront for a photograph taking at The Sarawak Tourism Complex –former Colonial Law Court House, Clock Tower, The Charles Brooke Memorial, The Square Tower, The Sarawak Steamship Building –now known as Kuching Waterfront Bazaar selling a wide range of handicrafts and souvenirs and walk along the Main Bazaar – the oldest street in the city.
Lunch at local restaurant .After that continue tour to Sarawak Cultural Village.
Popularly known as the ‘Living Museum’, the Village is a showcase of a kaleidoscope of Sarawak’s cultures and traditions. On arrival, you will explore the 7 authentic replicas of ethnic houses. Chinese Farm House, Malay Stilted House, Melanau Tall House, Penan Hut as well as Longhouse of the Iban, Bidayuh and Orang Ulu. Displayed in each house are the many artifacts made by the individual dwellers. Demonstration of arts and crafts like beadwork, wood and bamboo carvings, "Pua" weaving and straw weaving can be seen while touring the Village.
You will also be entertained with 45 minutes of the traditional dances of the various ethnic tribes of Sarawak at the Village theatre. Lunch will be served in local restaurant.