Siniawan Night Market (weekends only) - Santubong, Sarawak
Siniawan Night Market (every Friday to Sunday from 5pm to 11pm) is known for its delicacies like grilled fish, seafood, chicken chop, crispy pork, BBQ chicken wings, satay, kuih and many more. Others include fruits, vegetables and daily necessities.
Borneo ~ Sarawak ~ Siniawan ~ Food
Minimum no. of Persons
Place of Departure
Siniawan Night Market (Weekends Only)
For more information,
Terms & Conditions:
1. Rates are quote in Malaysia Ringgit NETT. Minimum 02 persons.
2. Include of Chinese, English or Malay speaking guide, transportation, tour, permit
3. All above tour pick up at city hotel. Surcharge of RM50 per person per trip for pick up at Damai.
4. Child age below 11 to 3 years is 50% of adult rates (Being minimum of 2 adults pricing).
5. Rate are subject to change without prior notice, please reconfirm while booking. Thank You.
6. Inclusive of 6% GST (Government Sales Tax)
7. Any unused services are non-refundable, non-exchangeable and non-deductible
8.100% cancellation charge applies for NO SHOW OR CANCELLATION within 48-hrs
~ In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the local operator reserves the right to alter, amend or withdraw the package anytime with or without prior notice.
Postponements of Trip:
* Please be advised that the trip will not be allowed to be postponed unless we are advised of any changes at least 3 working days before trip commencement date.
Siniawan, a small town in Bau District, located about 20km from here, is an old town rich in culture, history and heritage values. There are 48 wooden shops houses in the bazaar. The night market was launched since Oct 15, 2010 and thronged by local folks and foreign tourists alike.
The night market is known for its delicacies like grilled fish, seafood, chicken chop, crispy pork, BBQ chicken wings, satay, kuih and many more. Others include fruits, vegetables and daily necessities.