Malaysia's Cultural Night Tour - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
This evening tour takes you to the open air bazaar of Chinatown, a Hindu temple and a sumptuous Malay cuisine accompaied with a cultural show.
SRI MAHA MARIAMMAN TEMPLE – The smell of burning jasmine, incessant chantings of Hindu priests, intricate carved deities and the mystical aura combine to give you lasting impression of this religion.
OPEN AIR BAZAAR OF CHINATOWN – Take a stroll through this night market, where the locals engage in hectic bargaining for merchandises spread across the streets. Later , proceed to a Malay Restaurant for buffet dinner and cultural show. Help yourself to a buffet dinner where a sumptuous variety of local dishes and delicacies await you.
Malaysia ~ Kuala Lumpur ~ Capital of Malaysia
Minimum no. of Persons
Place of Departure
Malaysia's Cultural Night Tour ~ Valid till 31st March 2018
(Rate per person basis)
PICK UP TIME :
- 6.30 – 7.00 pm (+/- 15 MIN - GUEST ARE TO WAIT IN THE HOTEL LOBBY)
- Minimum 2 adults
- Inclusive dinner
- Shorts, sleeveless shirt and slippers are not allowed
- Surcharge of RM 30 per person during Ramadhan Season
COMPLIMENTARY PICK UP & DROP OFF SERVICE LIMITED TO HOTELS ARE LOCATED WITHIN 0.5KM FROM KLCC AREA ONLY
TERMS & CONDITIONS :
- Rates include 6% GST (Government Sales Tax)
- Complimentary pick up and drop off services are limited to hotels that are located within 0.5KM from KLCC (Petronas Twin Towers) ONLY
- Surcharge applies to pick up and drop off services for hotels located outside of the zone
- Surcharge of RM32/pax during Ramadhan season for cultural night tour (depending on the restaurant)
- Country & Batu Caves tour will not be running for 3days during the Thaipusam Festival (1 Day before till 1 Days after the festival)
- Full charge applies to NO SHOW OR LAST MINUTE CANCELLATION
- Timing and Itinerary subject to changes (weather, traffic conditions and unforseen circumstances)
- Tours are all conducted in English and vehicle is based on SHARING BASIS (SIC)
- FULL PAYMENT AT LEAST 3 DAYS PRIOR TO DEPARTURE.