5 Days 4 Nights Mount Mulu Summit Trek - Mulu National Park Sarawak, Borneo
Trip DescriptionTake note that there will be one river crossing along this trail. In the event of adverse weather condition on this day, the company has the absolute discretion to cancel or postpone the trip if it is deemed that the journey will jeopardize the safety of the clients. In the event of cancellation, a replacement tour will be offered. The company will NOT be liable for any compensation.
Borneo ~ Sarawak ~ Miri/Kuching ~ Mulu
Minimum no. of Persons
Place of Departure
Daily (Booking in advance required)
as per itinerary
to be advised
5 Days 4 Nights
Mulu By Flight
Take a flight from Mulu to Kuching or Miri Airport and vice versa. Domestic flight transfer go to www.maswings.com.my
Things To Bring Along
Bring along Flat shoes with good gripping-soles, light cotton clothing, Torchlight, insect repellent, raincoat, swim wear, own drinking bottle and first aid kit
5 Days 4 Nights Mount Mulu Summit Trek
No of Persons
5 Days 4 Nights Mount Mulu Summit Trek
|minimum 2 persons
This Package Includes :
ESG, all transfer, 2 nights’ jungle camp & meals as mentioned.
This Package Excludes :
* Air ticket Mulu - Miri * Accommodation * Tipping * Travel insurance
1. All rates are quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR) unless otherwise specified.
2. All rates and transfers are quoted based on sit-in-coach transfers or tours
* Refer to www.maswings.com.my for schedules
* Every person participates in any tour or holiday organized by the company shall be regarded in every respect as carrying his / her own risk with respect to loss or injury to person or property. The company does not accept responsibility for losses or expenses due to delay, sickness, weather, strikes, war, quarantine or other travelers.
Fly Miri to Mulu. Check in accommodation & overnight.
0700hrs depart from the Park HQ to Camp 1. From the headquarters it is an easy four to five hour trek to camp 1 at 150m, where there is a shelter. We overnight here for today.
Today is a long uphill slog 98 – 10 hours to camp 4 (1,800m) where there is also a shelter. Past camp 3, the trail climbs steeply to Bukit Tamau, which affords good views of the park. There are many pitcher plants along this stretch. Overnight Camp 4
Early morning from camp 4 (known as the summit camp), the path passes the helicopter pad, from which there are magnificent views of Gunung Benarat, the Melinau gorge and Gunung Api. The final trail to the summit is steep; there are fixed ropes. Around the summit area, the pitcher plants is common. From camp 4, it takes 11/2 hours to reach the summit and a further seven hours back down the mountain to camp 1. Overnight Camp 1.
Breakfast. Depart to Mulu airport for your flight out. End of services.
Note : Take note that there will be one river crossing along this trail. In the event of adverse weather condition on this day, the company has the absolute discretion to cancel or postpone the trip if it is deemed that the journey will jeopardize the safety of the clients. In the event of cancellation, a replacement tour will be offered. The company will NOT be liable for any compensation.
Terms & Conditions
CANCELLATIONS, PARTIAL CANCELLATIONS, “NO SHOW” AND AMENDMENTS CHARGES
- Services providers such as hotels, carriers, restaurant contractors or any other companies related to the services provided may charge cancellations, amendments and/or no show fees. travel operator cannot be held responsible for charges incurred due to unforeseen circumstances.
In the event of a confirmed booking being cancelled, cancellation charges will be levied. Cancellation charges - Days before Arrival Date
a. Less than 45 business days 10% of total invoice
b. Less than 30 business days 25% of total invoice
c. Less than 15 business day 50% of total invoice
d. Less than 24hrs or No Show 100% of total invoice.
In the event a client is a “No Show”, no refund in full or in part will be given for services in the program not utilised.
- After start of tour, no refund, in full or in part will be given for any services not utilized.
Unless otherwise specified in the tariff, a child under the age of 12 years occupying the same room as his/her parents using existing bedding is usually accommodated free of charge, except where a child supplement is stated.
In the case of tours and excursions, child rate is 75% of adult rates for tours inclusive of meals and accommodation. The child rate is based on the sharing of a twin room with 2 adults. An extra bed will be provided for the child in this twin room.
For transfers and day tours (without meals) child rate will be 50% of adult rates. An infant is defined as an individual up to 2 years old. A child is defined as an individual above the 2 years old and below 12 years old.