- Trail To Mount Berembun - Cameron Highlands, Pahang Malaysia
Private Tour at RM477..An Intensive training ground before going for a serious trekking. Initially most of the avid mountaineers would grab the opportunity to be familiarized with the trails of this mountain before setting out Mount Kinabalu or the Himalayan Range track. There are three different trails that lead you to Mount Berembun
- Conquer The Peak (off the beaten path trek) - Cameron Highlands, Pahang Malaysia
Private Trip at RM530..The Mount Brinchang trail (Trail no.1) takes you to the peak of Cameron Highlands. Standing at 6,666 feet from the sea level, the highest peak is surrounded by a mythical Mossy Forest that evolved at the ridge of the mountain touching the lower clouds
Mount Orphir, Malacca (Melaka)
- Gunung Ledang (Mount Ophir) National Park Challenge Trek - Melaka
From RM350..This place is suitable for beginner climbers who wants to have a feel of the mountain trekking in Malaysia. The "Ledang trail" starts from Gunung Ledang resort, Near Sagil village with a clear trail leading to the peak. Mount Ophir is the 64th highest mountain in Malaysia and arguably the most climbed mountain in the country.
Taman Negara, Pahang
- 8 Days 7 Nights Gunung Tahan Trekking Trip (Kuala Tahan - Merapoh) ~ Taman Negara, Pahang Malaysia
At RM750..Gunung Tahan is Peninsular Malaysia's highest peak. this 8day trail takes trekkers from Kuala Tahan all the way up the Gunung Tahan Peak and then down towards Merapoh, the other side of Taman Negara.This is an endurance trek and is not for everyone.
In & Around : Miri , Mulu & Bario Highlands
- 4 Days 3 Nights Package Mulu and Pinnacles Climbing Package ~ Sarawak Borneo
From RM1,514..Staying at camp 5 is basic. there's shared dorms with only a mattress per guest and shared toilet + cold shower rooms. bring your own blanket, mosquito netting and toiletries.
- 4 Days 3 Nights Pinnacle Climb & Headhunters Trail Trek ~ Mulu National Park, Sarawak Borneo
This 4 Days 3 Nights pinnacles and headhunters trail through the Mulu jungles can be made from either Limbang or Mulu. This would be a good choice to make if the flights are full for the Miri-Mulu route as you will be trekking into the park.
- 3 Days 2 Nights Mulu Overland Tour ~ Baram & Mulu National Park, Sarawak Borneo
We will travel by 4WD from Miri to Long Bedian. Traveling time takes approximately 5 hours going through the scenic countryside of Sarawak. We will pass through Oil Palm Plantation, Longhouses and rice fields.
- 4 Days 3 Nights Mount Mulu Summit ~ Mulu National Park, Sarawak Borneo
We will start our trek in the morning from Mulu Park HQ to Camp 3. The trek is challenging and the distance is approximately 12km. Camp 3 is a simple jungle hut where we will have our dinner and sleep for the night.
- 5 Days 4 Nights Mulu Pinnacles & Headhunters' Trail ~ Sarawak Borneo
From RM2,285..This is a 5days 4nights climb and trek. make sure you're physically fit for this trip. The pinnacles is gruelling, the trek if you are not used to the tropical weather can make you want to give up before you even start but this will give you an insight into the life of the tribes that still make the Bornean jungle their home
- 5Days 4Nights Mt. Murud Climb ~ Ba Kelalan Highlands, Sarawak Borneo
After breakfast, we will trek to the Church Camp passing through LepoBunga. The trek goes through primary forest and with varieties of pitcher plants and wild orchids. Trek time is approximately 7-8 hours. Dinner will be cooked by your guide at the Church Camp and accommodation is basic
- 2 Days 1 Night Walk The Torq, Mt. Kinabalu Climb ~ Sabah, Borneo
From RM1,740..This is a Mount Kinabalu climb that includes the via ferrata trail is strictly for those into adrenalin pumping activities with a penchant for heights. Lots and lots of heights!
- 2 Days 1 Night Mt. Kinabalu Climb Via Ferrata (Low's Peak Circuit) ~ Kinabalu Park, Sabah Borneo
From RM1,880..Mount Kinabalu climb,a final ascent to low's peak and a descent via ferrata makes this trip worth a try. only for the stronghearted
- 2 Days 1 Night Mount Kinabalu Climb (Budget) ~ Kinabalu Park, Sabah Borneo
From RM920..This budget package is strictly for malaysians only . For a minimum of 1 climber, this package is also applicable for group bookings but booking in advance is required
- 2 Days 1 Night Mount Kinabalu Climb Package - Kinabalu Park,Sabah Borneo
From RM1,240.It is recommended that all climbers should have themselves medically checked before attempting any mountain climb. If you have a history of suffering from the following ailments, it is highly recommend that you should refrain from climbing: Hypertension, Diabetes, Palpitation, Arthritis, Heart disease, severe anemia, Peptic ulcers, Epileptic fits, Obesity (overweight), Chronic asthma, Muscular cramps, Hepatitis (jaundice); or any other disease which may hamper the climber.
- 3 Days 2 Nights Mount Kinabalu Climb + Kundasang Budget Stay ~ Kinabalu Park, Sabah Malaysia
From RM1,124..This is a budget package for Malaysians only, 1 night at lemaing on the mountain and 1 night at kinabalu pines resort in kundasang
- 3 Days 2 Nights Intro to Sport Climbing, Mount Kinabalu ~ Sabah Borneo
From RM3,220..Here are a couple of ideas! Would you like to hang (almost hands-free)from the side of a majestic rock face? Or dangle from an iron rod amidst a scene of gorgeous, billowy, clouds?
- 3Days 2Nights Mount Kinabalu Climb & Kinabalu Park Stay ~ Kinabalu Park, Sabah Borneo
From RM1,340.. Having seen the mountain from many angles whilst traversing up and down the roads of Sabah, I was certainly having 2nd thoughts. It's 4095m (13,435 feet) above sea level. It's the highest mountain standing between the Himalayas in India and Wilhemina in Irian Jaya and still growing at the rate of 5mm (1/4 inches) a year. What was I thinking?!
- 3 Days 2 Night Via Ferrata Climb, Mount Kinabalu Climb ~ Sabah Borneo
From RM2,780..Meet your ferrata trainer at the agreed meeting point for your chosen via ferrata experience (Walk The Torq OR Low’s Peak Circuit). 1130hrs: Return to Pendant Hut to wash up. 1200hrs: Lunch at Laban Rata restaurant. Afternoon, rest and relax. Recuperate from the 11+ hrs day, have a well deserved nap
- 3 Days 2 Nights Summit of Kinabalu Trip ~ Mount Kinabalu : Sabah Borneo
From RM1,820.. Conquer South-East Asia's greatest peak, Mount Kinabalu, whilst combining it with a nature guided tour of the surrounding UN world heritage park. Spend the first day sightseeing and acclimatising to the altitude. Start your ascent with our mountain guide on the second day and be immersed in the mountain highland surroundings, staying overnight on the mountain
- 3 Days 2 Nights Mount Kinabalu Climb (Private Heated Room) & Kinabalu Park Stay Package ~ Kinabalu Park, Sabah Borneo
From RM1,700..This package costs a little bit more than the normal climb package but includes 1 Night Liwagu Suite/Hill Lodge @ Kinabalu Park + 1 Night Laban Rata Private Room (Ensuite Bathroom) and a heated room which may be a welcome for those who struggle with the mountain
- 3 Days 2 Nights Mt. Kinabalu Climb Via Ferrata and Highland Resort Stay(Walk the Torq) ~ Sabah, Borneo
From RM2,120.. Mount Kinabalu climb,a final ascent to low's peak and a descent via ferrata makes this trip worth a try. only for the stronghearted
- 3 Days 2 Nights Mt. Kinabalu Climb Via Ferrata + Heritage Resort Stay (Low's Peak Circuit) ~ Kinabalu Park, Sabah Borneo
From RM2,060..The Low’s Peak Circuit is a Via Ferrata route situated at 3,776m above sea level (a.s.l.). Designed for the brave and the active individual with above-average fitness levels, this 4 – 6 hour route with an optional summit attempt includes rest stops at scenic locations.
- 4 Day 3 Night Beginner Alpine Sport Climbing Course, Mount Kinabalu ~ Sabah Borneo
From RM4,110..Experience the real deal of sport climbing in a pristine alpine rock environment free of snow and ice. This is the ultimate alpine playground for beginners to world-class rock climbers and it is only 107km away from the nearest international airport.
- 4 Days 3 Nights Mountain Torq Experience, Mount Kinabalu Climb ~ Sabah Borneo
From RM3,630..This 4 Day 3 Night Mountain Torq trip is most suitable for those wanting to spend some time atop south east asia's highest spot and experience nature's gift to the world
- 4 Days 3 Nights Mount Kinabalu Climb + Kinabalu Park Stay + White Water Rafting Package ~ Sabah Borneo
From RM1,730..This is a great 4day package of adventure and endurance. After the climb, you will be treated to a rafting trip down river kiulu - a gentle river but you may find that the day after the climb you may experience quite a bit of fatigue in your legs.
- 4 Day 3 Night Advance Alpine Sport Climbing Course, Mount Kinabalu ~ Sabah Borneo
From RM4,080..For adventurers with ‘Beginner Sport Climbing Attendance Certificate’ or equivalent nationally recognised certificate. Min age 14yrs (Min 4 pax)
- 5 Days 4 Nights Mt. Kinabalu Climb Via Ferrata (Low's Peak Circuit) + White Water Rafting + KK Stay ~ Kinabalu Park, Sabah
From RM2,240..You'll then be transferred to starting point – Timpohon Gate – where your journey and quest to the summit of Borneo’s highest mountain begins! The climb will take approximately 4-5 hours. The trek will pass by different vegetation zones from Oak and Chestnut to mossy and eventually to alpine type of vegetations. 1500hrs: Arrive at Pendant hut @ 3,289m and settle in.
IN & Around: Kota Kinabalu
- 2 Days 1 Night Climbing Mount Trusmadi - Sabah Borneo
From RM2,045..Measuring 2642m, Mount Trusmadi is the second highest peak in Malaysia. The trails and area of Mount Trusmadi are rich with biological diversity; endemic species thrive along the slopes and summit.