Pulau Ketam 'Crab Island' Day Trip - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Depart Kuala Lumpur for Port Klang in an hour – Malaysia’s busiest port. The 30 minute ferry ride offers a panoramic view of the busy harbour and the mangrove swamps of nearby islands.
On arrival at Pulau Ketam, take a leisurely stroll to see how an entire fishing community lives in a village where even the roads are build on stilts. Lunch will be served at a local restaurant. After lunch, catch the ferry for return trip to Port Klang. Drive up to view the fabulous palace of the Selangor Sultan.
Visit the Sultan Salahuddin Mosque, also known as the Blue Mosque. Capped by one of the largest religious domes in the world , the mosque occupies about 36 acres of beautiful parkland surrounded by the Municipal Council Tower, State Library, State Museum and the Lake Gardens. Stop at Thean Hou Temple before we conclude our tour for the day.
Malaysia ~ Selangor ~ Klang
Minimum no. of Persons
Place of Departure
Pulau Ketam 'Crab Island' Day Trip
(Min No. of Pax)
|Hours On Tour||
Day of Tour & Departure Time
|Pulau Ketam Rural Adventure
inclusive of Lunch only
|Tour Fifty One
Tel: 603 2161 8830 , 603 2161 6964
Office Hour: Mondays - Sundays; Public Holidays : 07:30 a.m - 07:00
- Minimum 2 adults
INCLUSIVE Lunch at local restaurant
PICK UP TIME :
- 8.45 – 9.15 am (+/- 15 MIN - GUEST ARE TO WAIT IN THE HOTEL LOBBY)
SURCHARGE FOR PICK UP & DROP OFF SERVICES :
COMPLIMENTARY PICK UP & DROP OFF SERVICE LIMITED TO HOTELS ARE LOCATED WITHIN 0.5KM FROM KLCC AREA ONLY
PER WAY PER CAR
PER WAY PER VAN
|SUNWAY, PJ HILTON, SUBANG AREA
|FLAMINGO, MID VALLEY AREA, DUTA VISTA, LE MEREDIAN,
THE GARDEN, BRICKFIELD, IBIS STYLES FRASER PARK BUSINESS, KL SENTRAL AREA, MAJESTIC
|POGH, THE MINES, (PICK UP ONLY - DROP OFF IN TOWN)
|DAMANSARA, ONE UTAMA, SAUJANA, HO. INN S. A, SHAH ALAM AREA, HARTAMAS, EASTIN (PICK UP ONLY - DROP OFF IN TOWN)
|CONCORDE SHAH ALAM, VIVATEL HOTEL, MALURI
|BANGI, PUTRA JAYA AREA
|IBIS CHERAS, TASIK SELATAN
TERMS & CONDITIONS :
- Complimentary pick up and drop off services are limited to hotels that are located within 0.5KM from KLCC (Petronas Twin Towers) ONLY
- Surcharge applies to pick up and drop off services for hotels located outside of the zone
- Surcharge of RM32/pax during Ramadhan season for cultural night tour (depending on the restaurant)
- Country & Batu Caves tour will not be running for 3days during the Thaipusam Festival (1 Day before till 1 Days after the festival)
- Full charge applies to NO SHOW OR LAST MINUTE CANCELLATION
- Timing and Itinerary subject to changes (weather, traffic conditions and unforseen circumstances)
- Tours are all conducted in English and vehicle is based on SHARING BASIS (SIC)
- FULL PAYMENT AT LEAST 3 DAYS PRIOR TO DEPARTURE.
Frequent Asked Questions
1. What is Seat-in-Coach (S.I.C) sightseeting?
S.I.C tours means you will share an air-conditioned coach or van with other tourists; and you will have an English-speaking
tour guide to take you to all the scenic spots as listed in the Itinerary.
2. What services are included in the tours?
Our prices include your hotel pick-up and drop-off at selected hotels, air-conditioned coach/van, shared English speaking guide, Lunch at local restaurant (as listed on selected tours); entrance ticket (as listed on selected tours).
3. Hotel pick-up and drop-off?
Complimentary services at selected hotels in city centre
Morning tours : Between 08: 30 - 09:15 a.m Afternoon Tours: Between 01:45 - 02:15 p.m
Full day tours : Between 08: 30 - 09:15 a.m Evening Tours : Between 06:15 - 06:30 p.m
i ) Please double check with your agent/hotel or our reservations at time of booking
ii) Please wait at hotel lobby 5 minutes prior to pick-up
iii) Pick up times may vary 10-15 minutes depending on traffic
4. Where is the TOUR DEPARTURE POINT?
All tours depart from Malaysia Tourist Information Centre (MATIC) , Jalan Ampang. Kuala Lumpur (Opposite Renaissance
Hotel). Please be there 15 minutes prior to tour departures.
5. How do I pay for the tours?
Pre-payment; or to your travel agent/hotel's concierge.
6. Can I pay in foreign currency ?
We only accept payments in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR)
8 Is there cancellation charge if I cancel the tour at last minute?
100% cancellation charge will be leived if you cancel the tour less than 24 hours.