Rantau Abang Hidden Treasure Day Trip ~ ex-Kuala Terengganu , Terengganu Malaysia
Turtle Information Centre, Turtle Rock & Cicadas Orchestra ~ Rantau Abang, Terengganu
Minimum no. of Persons
Place of Departure
Kuala Terengganu (unless otherwise specified)
Daily except Fridays & Public Holidays
Rantau Abang Hidden Treasure Trip (Except during raining season)
* Inclusive :
* Simple Picnic Lunch
* Driver cum guide (SPEAK BASIC ENGLISH ONLY)
* Note :
* ALL RATE ARE SUBJECT TO 6% GST
* Tour above minimum 2 Adults. (SIC Basis)
* Children below 12 years old RM 119.00 per child.
* English Speaking guide can be arrange with additional charge
* Above rate are subject to change on fuel chargers without prior notice.
* Surcharge RM 100 per person during Hari Raya Aidilfitri & Chinese New Year. (01st & 02nd Day)
10:00am - Depart to Rantau Abang Turtle beach, one of the only six in the world to be visited by giant leatherback turtle, (56km from Kuala Terengganu)
10:45am - Visit Rantau Abang Forest Reserve Park, start your jungle walk under the shady canopy of the oldest rainforest in the world and share the secrets of the wilderness. Enjoy the nature’s symphony of cicadas perform a concert like you’ve never heard before. (Cicadas depends on Season) Visit Turtle Information Centre, find out more about the conservation and protection of these rare species. Video show about giant leatherback turtle. Visit the turtle beach Rantau Abang.
12:00nn - Visit Batu Penyu (Turtle Rock). Legend tells the turtle are attracted to nest at Rantau Abang because of the rock.
13:30pm - Simple Picnic Lunch at Kuala Abang beach 15:00pm - Depart back to Kuala Terengganu