Rantau Abang Hidden Treasure Day Trip ~ ex-Kuala Terengganu , Terengganu Malaysia
Turtle Information Centre, Turtle Rock & Cicadas Orchestra ~ Rantau Abang, Terengganu
Minimum no. of Persons
Place of Departure
Kuala Terengganu (unless otherwise specified)
Daily except Fridays & Public Holidays
10:00am - Depart to Rantau Abang Turtle beach, one of the only six in the world to be visited by giant leatherback turtle, (56km from Kuala Terengganu)
10:45am - Visit Rantau Abang Forest Reserve Park, start your jungle walk under the shady canopy of the oldest rainforest in the world and share the secrets of the wilderness. Enjoy the nature’s symphony of cicadas perform a concert like you’ve never heard before. (Cicadas depends on Season) Visit Turtle Information Centre, find out more about the conservation and protection of these rare species. Video show about giant leatherback turtle. Visit the turtle beach Rantau Abang.
12:00nn - Visit Batu Penyu (Turtle Rock). Legend tells the turtle are attracted to nest at Rantau Abang because of the rock.
13:30pm - Simple Picnic Lunch at Kuala Abang beach 15:00pm - Depart back to Kuala Terengganu
Rantau Abang Hidden Treasure Trip ~ valid till 28th February 2017 (Except during raining season)
(rates based on per person)
Package Inclusive of:
* Simple Picnic Lunch * Transportation * Driver-Guide (SPEAKS BASIC ENGLISH ONLY)
Please Note :
- Tour above minimum 2 person.
- Turtle Information Centre closes on Friday and Public Holidays
- Children below 12 years old RM 104.95 per child.
- English Speaking guide can be arrange with additional charges
- Return transfer Tanjung Jara add RM 63..60 per adult and RM 42.40 per child
- Above rate are subject to change on fuel charges without prior notice.
RM 84.80 per person during Hari Raya Aidilfitri & Chinese New Year. (01st & 02nd Day)
**Please Note that there will be a non-refundable handling charge on payment made. Conditions apply.