Kuala Terengganu Countryside Day Trip ~ ex-Kuala Terengganu, Terengganu Malaysia
Kuala Terengganu, Terengganu
Minimum no. of Persons
2Place of Departure
Kuala Terengganu (unless otherwise specified)
1000am - Drive along the picturesque countryside to the interior of Terengganu enroute, visit Terengganu keris hilt making and songket weaver, songket is a magnificent traditional Malay fabric beautifully woven in silk or cotton yarns using gold or colourful metallic treads to form traditional songket motifs. Most experienced songket weavers inherited their skills from their ancestors.
Witness the traditional live style of Terengganu villagers which included stop at several cottage industries like mengkuang and pandanus weaving, dodol making, coconut sugar making, monkey pluck coconut and try young coconut juice, flesh and air tuak. (Depends on avaibality)
1300pm - Picnic Lunch
1400pm - Watch how charcoal being made and visit Marang fishing village.1500pm - Transfer back to Kuala Terengganu
Kuala Terengganu Countryside Day Trip ~ valid until 31st December 2016 (rates based on per person)
Package Inclusive of:
* Picnic Lunch * Transportation * Driver-Guide (SPEAKS BASIC ENGLISH ONLY)
Please Note :
- Tour above minimum 2 person.
- Children below 12 years old RM 104.95 per child.
- English Speaking guide can be arrange with additional charges
- Return transfer Tanjung Jara add RM 63..60 per adult and RM 42.40 per child
- Above rate are subject to change on fuel charges without prior notice.
RM 84.80 per person during Hari Raya Aidilfitri & Chinese New Year. (01st & 02nd Day)
**Please Note that there will be a non-refundable handling charge on payment made. Conditions apply.