- Tioman Dive Centre Leisure Dive at B&J Dive Centre - Pulau Tioman, Pahang Malaysia
After a disastrous inital years of dive tourism which had damaged much of the coastal dive sites, Tioman's reefs are recovering and has some pretty good dive sites thanks to dive centres like B&J who have helped with the conservation programmes.
- PADI Open Water Dive Course at B&J Dive Centre ~ Pulau Tioman, Pahang
PADI Openwater Dive Course Prerequisitesare that students must know how to swim (there will be a 200m swim test) and Must know how to float (there will be a 10minute float test)
- ADVANCED Open Water Dive Course at B&J Dive Centre ~ Pulau Tioman, Pahang
This 3days 2nights Advanced open water dive course Package includes: ? Two (2) nights accommodation based on the chosen package ? PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course (including certification if mastery is achieved) ? All required course materials (student manual, dive slate) ? All dive equipment rental if required
- PADI EFR and Rescue Diver Courses at B&J Dive Centre ~ Pulau Tioman, Pahang
Emergency First Response is a PADI affiliate that specializes in teaching these lifesaving skills – and they’re for anyone, not just divers. The fun part about the EFR training is learning serious medical emergency response skills in an upbeat, positive environment. You gain the confidence that you are prepared to help in an emergency.
- Coral Redang Island Resort ~ Pulau Redang , Terengganu Malaysia
Coral Redang Island Resort is suitable for Private Parties & Wedding Function, has only 26 Superior Rooms and 5 Family Rooms, where nothing else matters except your relaxation, comfort and enjoyment
- Bubbles Dive Resort - Tanjung Tukas; Pulau Perhentian Besar , Terengganu Malaysia
With its private beach, Bubbles Resort is perfect for families, couples or single. It’s simply a perfect getaway for anyone looking for peace and tranquility. Complete with hammocks along a flat & wide beach front, you’ll get the most of your “down time” at Bubbles Resort.
Sabah Borneo Malaysia
Kota Kinabalu & Surroundings
- Mari Mari Backpackers Lodge Overnight Packages ~ Mantanani Island, Sabah Borneo
This narrow strip of island, mantanani kechil, is heaven for those looking for some tranquility and away from thrashing fins and mass diving tourism
- Mari Mari Sepanggar Overnight Packages - Sepanggar Island, Sabah Borneo
An island hideaway a mere 10 minutes boat ride from the Kota Kinabalu City.An idyllic beach resort sets by the hills of primary rainforest fronted by white sandy beaches, and a spectacular view of Gaya Bay and KK City.The blue sea beckons you a few steps away. Take a dip, go scuba diving, go snorkeling.
- Dive Tunku Abdul Rahman Park ~ Kota Kinabalu : Sabah Borneo
Just off Kota Kinabalu is the Tunku Abdul Rahman Park where you'll enjoy 2 boat dives to view Sabah's unique marine life. Includes all your fees, gears and transfers (and lunch of course!).
- Borneo Reef World Undersea Activities ~ Kota Kinabalu, Sabah Borneo
This new Reef Activity Pontoon, called
- Mari Mari Discover Scuba Diving Day Trip ~ Mantanani Island, Sabah Borneo
Discover Scuba Diving at Mantanani Island just off the coast of Kota Kinabalu, makes a good day out of the city
- Mari Mari Sepanggar Discover Scuba Day Package - Sepanggar Island, Sabah Borneo
To ensure your safety and enjoyment, your PADI professional will let you practice breathing underwater in shallow area and how to use your fins properly. Once you are already confident with it, then we will start your underwater tour. This will help to build your comfort level and determine your understanding of SCUBA diving. This is important for your safety before your open water dive.
- Mari Mari Sepanggar Island Day Excursion & Leisure Dive ~ Sepanggar Island, Sabah Borneo
The sandy beaches are met by thick rainforest right off the coast that rises to twin main peaks, as high as 160 meters a.m.s.l. A heaven for nature lovers, it is blessed with the amazing varieties of flora and fauna befitting an untouched tropical rainforest. Here, the islands is yours to explore.
- Mari Mari Leisure Dive Day Trip ~ Mantanani Island, Sabah Borneo
The island promises the most diverse marine life with visibility up to 40 metres. Many species of rays flutter around like blue spotted ray and marbled sting ray amongst large schools of fish. Besides that muck diving is excellent with the quiet existence of imperial shirmps, jaw fish ribbon eels, seahorses, pink-eyed gobbles and the jaw-dropping blue ringed octopus, amidst nudibranch of all sorts.
- Mari Mari Sepanggar Open Water Dive Course ~ Sepanggar Island, Sabah Borneo
The PADI Open Water Diver course consists of 3 main phases: KD - Knowledge Development (online, home study or in a classroom) to understand basic principles of scuba diving. CW - Confined Water dives to learn basic scuba skills OW – Open Water dives to review your skills and explore! The course will contain 5 KD session, 5 CW session and 4 open water dives.
Layang - Layang Island
- Avillion Layang Layang Island Resort - Layang Layang Island , Sabah Borneo
The island of Layang Layang is a coral-blessed, deep sea atoll off the coast of Borneo, Malaysia. It’s a refuge where a kaleidoscopic underwater world like no other exists
Semporna & Surroundings
- Day Trip To Boheyan Island ~ Sabah Borneo
Boheyan Island, one of the last islands before reaching the Philippine' border from Semporna and with 1h 15min even further out than Sipadan offers some great visibility and marine life that can easily compare with Sipadan. Turtles are very common here, stingrays at certain points are plentiful
- Day Trip To Mantabuan Island ~ Sabah Borneo
Mantabuan Island, located behind the ancient volcano of Bohedulang, can be reached within app. 40min from Semporna. It?s best dive site, the Black Coral Forest, can be found at the end of a gentle slope at a depth 25m-30m.
- Day Trip To Mabul Island ~ Sabah Borneo
Mabul Island, just 20 minutes north of Sipadan Island and the last island still on the Borneo shelf before the ocean floor drops to some 800m, has been named in many diving magazines for it's popularity amongst macro photographers who look for the really rare creatures
- Day Trip To Sibuan Island ~ Sabah Borneo
Sibuan Island, locally known as 'Battleship Island' for it?s extinctive shape, is located app. 30 mins by speed boat from Semporna. Sibuan is one of the smallest islands in the whole bay but it is very popular for swimmers and snorkelers and certainly the most photographed island after Sipadan
- Borneo Divers Mabul Dive Resort - Pulau Mabul, Sabah Borneo
Borneo Divers Mabul Resort is one of the early dive operators who settled on Mabul Island.
- Pom Pom Island Resort - Semporna, Sabah Borneo
Pom Pom Island is around 45 minutes by boat from Borneo?s coast; it has rich tropical vegetation and is surrounded by white sand and the turquoise waters of the Celebes Sea
- Reef Dive Resort Mataking Island - Semporna, Sabah Borneo
A total of 37 rooms consisting of Villas, Chalets and Premier Deluxe units. Traditional architecture offering simply elegant and exquisite accommodation for up to 70 pax in a serene and cozy set up. Located off the coast of Sandakan in Sabah,Borneo. A 40min boat ride takes you to this tiny speck in the ocean for some macro diving and chance to meet the whale shark especially from march to may.
- Seaventures Dive Platform - Pulau Mabul, Sabah Borneo
Seaventures accommodation is simple and basic but has everything you need to make your stay comfortable and help you to get the most out of your diving. All cabins are serviced daily by house-keeping, with fresh towels and bedding and come equipped with air-conditioning.
- Sipadan Water Village Resort , Pulau Mabul - Semporna, Sabah Borneo
I know of people who love to be by the sea but really cannot handle the sand issue ..so Sipadan Water Village is great cos the entire time spent there can be just hanging out at the resort which is a complex of interconnected wooden, stilted walkways..
- Sipadan Kapalai Dive Resort - Kapalai, Sabah Borneo
Sipadan Kapalai Dive Resort sits atop a spit of land in the middle of the Sulu Seas. This resort is specific to divers. for non divers, there's some snorkelling and a lot of relaxing to do here
Sandakan & Surroundings
- Lankayan Island Dive Resort , Lankayan Island - Sandakan, Sabah Borneo
Lankayan Island Dive Resort is located off the coast of Sandakan in Sabah,Borneo. A 1 1/2hr boat ride takes you to this tiny speck in the ocean for some macro diving and chance to meet the whale shark especially from march to may.
Sarawak Borneo Malaysia
- Miri Scuba Diving Day Trip - Miri , Sarawak Borneo
Miri is a great place for diving, we have over 30 different untouched coral reefs 40 plus dive sites. Our season runs from end of Feb till November with the best months from April to June where we usually expect 15-40m visibility, other month’s average 5-30m depending on weather.