Borneo Highland Day Trip + Lunch ~ Penrissen, Sarawak
Bidayuh, the second largest ethnic group in Sarawak, is formerly known as the ‘Land Dayak’ and was once also known as the ‘Engineer of Bamboo’. When making a visit to the Bidayuh longhouse, you will be able to see the splendid architecture of their longhouse which was build mostly by bamboo. Annah Rais is one of the most famous Bidayuh longhouse in Sarawak which located about 100 km east from Kuching city and quite closes to the Indonesian border.
Borneo ~ Sarawak ~ Penrissen ~ Nature
Minimum no. of Persons
Place of Departure
Borneo Highland Day Trip + Lunch ~ Valid till 31st March 2017
(Rate per person basis)
1. Rates are quote in Malaysia Ringgit NETT. Minimum 02 persons.
2. Include of Chinese, English or Malay speaking guide, transportation, tour, permit & meal
3. All above tour pick up at city hotel. Surcharge of RM50 per person per trip for pick up at Damai.
4. Child age below 11 to 3 years is 50% of adult rates (Being minimum of 2 adults pricing).
5. Rate are subject to change without prior notice, please reconfirm while booking. Thank You.
6. Inclusive of 6% GST (Government Sales Tax)
7. Any unused services are non-refundable, non-exchangeable and non-deductible
8.100% cancellation charge applies for NO SHOW OR CANCELLATION within 48-hrs
~ In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the local operator reserves the right to alter, amend or withdraw the package anytime with or without prior notice.
Postponements of Trip:
* Please be advised that the trip will not be allowed to be postponed unless we are advised of any changes at least 3 working days before trip commencement date
**Please Note that there will be a non-refundable handling charge on payment made. Conditions apply.
Borneo Highland Day Trip (GLT13a)
One of the most exciting and unique eco-friendly resort developments in the region. Located within just and hour Drive (60km) from Kuching city. The resort stands at the height of 1,000meters above sea level on the Sarawak-Kalimantan border and is nestled amongst the oldest and second largest tropical rainforest in the world. The many attractions and recreational activities available at Borneo Highlands Resort are established based on concept “Back to Nature, Back to Basis”. Attractions at Borneo Highlands include visits to the Kalimantan Border Lookout Point, Flower Gardens, Rabbit Park, Swan Lake and Horticulture Nursery and Organic Farm. Transfer back to your Hotel after the tour.
Things You Should Know:
Wear comfortable walking shoes & light clothing. Sarawak being in the tropics, it is advisable to dress light. Bring Camera for those unforgettable moments / Suntan lotion / Sun Hat / Simple raincoat or poncho