Santubing Wildlife Cruise ~ Santubong, Sarawak Borneo
boat cruises to the mouth of the Santubong River, where Irrawaddy dolphins are often spotted. Your boat then roams the Mangrove-lined rivers looking for wildlife. As the light starts to fade we go in search of the rare proboscis monkey.
Borneo ~ Sarawak ~ Santubong ~ Wildlife
Minimum no. of Persons
Place of Departure
Santubong Wildlife Cruise ~ Valid till 31st March 2017(Rate per person basis)
1. Rates are quote in Malaysia Ringgit NETT. Minimum 02 persons.
2. Include of Chinese, English or Malay speaking guide, transportation, tour, permit
3. All above tour pick up at city hotel. Surcharge of RM50 per person per trip for pick up at Damai.
4. Child age below 11 to 3 years is 50% of adult rates (Being minimum of 2 adults pricing).
5. Rate are subject to change without prior notice, please reconfirm while booking. Thank You.
6. Inclusive of 6% GST (Government Sales Tax)
7. Any unused services are non-refundable, non-exchangeable and non-deductible
8.100% cancellation charge applies for NO SHOW OR CANCELLATION within 48-hrs
~ In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the local operator reserves the right to alter, amend or withdraw the package anytime with or without prior notice.
Postponements of Trip:
* Please be advised that the trip will not be allowed to be postponed unless we are advised of any changes at least 3 working days before trip commencement date
**Please Note that there will be a non-refundable handling charge on payment made. Conditions apply.
Santubong Wildlife Cruise (GLT13)
Pick up from Hotel. This award winning tour takes you around the rivers of the Santubong Peninsular, offering you the chance of seeing some of Sarawak’s fascinating wildlife. The cruise starts at the Sarawak Boat Club. From there your boat cruises to the mouth of the Santubong River, where Irrawaddy dolphins are often spotted. Your boat then roams the Mangrove-lined rivers looking for wildlife. As the light starts to fade we go in search of the rare proboscis monkey. Small groups are often seen in the treetops at the water edge, settling down for the night. As dusk arrives we search for fireflies and crocodiles. Crocodiles are often seen on the mud banks and brightly shining crocodile eyes can be spotted when a torch light is passed over the river. After searching for crocodiles your boat proceeds further up river where fireflies gather at night. Watch the fireflies move around the branches of the mangroves, momentarily lighting up the night sky. After enjoying a firefly light show you return to the boat club and transfer back to hotel.