Tanjung Datu National Park Day Trip + Lunch ~ Lundu, Sarawak
This National Park is located in the Kuching Division, at the westernmost tip of Sarawak, near the Indonesian border. Gazetted in 1994, it is Sarawak's latest addition to its string of national Parks and also the smallest, covering an area of only 1,379 hectares
Borneo ~ Sarawak ~ Lundu ~ Nature
Minimum no. of Persons
Place of Departure
Tanjung Datu National Park Day Trip + Lunch
For more information,
Terms & Conditions:
1. Rates are quote in Malaysia Ringgit NETT. Minimum 02 persons.
2. Include of Chinese, English or Malay speaking guide, transportation, tour, permit & meals
3. All above tour pick up at city hotel. Surcharge of RM50 per person per trip for pick up at Damai.
4. Child age below 11 to 3 years is 50% of adult rates (Being minimum of 2 adults pricing).
5. Rate are subject to change without prior notice, please reconfirm while booking. Thank You.
6. Inclusive of 6% GST (Government Sales Tax)
7. Any unused services are non-refundable, non-exchangeable and non-deductible
8.100% cancellation charge applies for NO SHOW OR CANCELLATION within 48-hrs
~ In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the local operator reserves the right to alter, amend or withdraw the package anytime with or without prior notice.
Postponements of Trip:
* Please be advised that the trip will not be allowed to be postponed unless we are advised of any changes at least 3 working days before trip commencement date.
Tanjung Datu National Park
This National Park is located in the Kuching Division, at the westernmost tip of Sarawak, near the Indonesian border. Gazetted in 1994, it is Sarawak's latest addition to its string of national Parks and also the smallest, covering an area of only 1,379 hectares. Situated in a mountainous region, the area features swift-flowing rivers of crystal and clear waters. Its shoreline comprises some of Sarawak's most beautiful beaches with sparkling sand and seas of aquamarine glittering in the sun. The existence of a coral shore also sets it apart from the other coastal areas in Sarawak.
The area is densely covered by lush vegetation of mixed dipterocarp forest, supporting a myriad of habitats, beautiful plants and intriguing wildlife.
After visit, lunch will be served in local restaurant
Note: Though the national park is home to at least 3 types of Hornbills, all wildlife sightings are not guaranteed. The Rafflesia flower bloom all year round however blooming only occurs for a short span before the flower disintegrates or becomes a part of the nutrition of wild animals.
Tour period: April to September when the sea is calm.