Annah Rais Bidayuh Longhouse ~ Bau, Sarawak
Bidayuh, the second largest ethnic group in Sarawak, is formerly known as the ‘Land Dayak’ and was once also known as the ‘Engineer of Bamboo’. When making a visit to the Bidayuh longhouse, you will be able to see the splendid architecture of their longhouse which was build mostly by bamboo. Annah Rais is one of the most famous Bidayuh longhouse in Sarawak which located about 100 km east from Kuching city and quite closes to the Indonesian border.
Borneo ~ Sarawak ~ Bau ~ Culture
Minimum no. of Persons
Place of Departure
Annah Rais Bidayuh Longhouse & Semenggoh Orang Utan Tour with lunch
For more information,
Terms & Conditions:
1. Rates are quote in Malaysia Ringgit NETT. Minimum 02 persons.
2. Include of Chinese, English or Malay speaking guide, transportation, tour, permit
3. All above tour pick up at city hotel. Surcharge of RM50 per person per trip for pick up at Damai.
4. Child age below 11 to 3 years is 50% of adult rates (Being minimum of 2 adults pricing).
5. Rate are subject to change without prior notice, please reconfirm while booking. Thank You.
6. Inclusive of 6% GST (Government Sales Tax)
7. Any unused services are non-refundable, non-exchangeable and non-deductible
8.100% cancellation charge applies for NO SHOW OR CANCELLATION within 48-hrs
~ In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the local operator reserves the right to alter, amend or withdraw the package anytime with or without prior notice.
Postponements of Trip:
* Please be advised that the trip will not be allowed to be postponed unless we are advised of any changes at least 3 working days before trip commencement date.
Annah Rais Bidayuh Longhouse
The excursion will take about one and a half hour on the road.
During your visit, you will also be able to view the villagers with their own daily routine like rice pounding and winnowing, basket and mat weaving, bamboo carving, etc. You will be brought into the most unique and important structure, the ‘Baruk’ or the head house which situated in the middle of the longhouse. This once was used as a fort to protect the whole village from being attack by enemy. Inside the ‘Baruk’, you will be able to view the real human skulls hanging around the fire place in the middle and the also their sacred war drum