Bako National Park Day Trip + Lunch ~ Bako, Sarawak
the spectacular ‘Sea Stack‘.Bako was established as a national park in 1957. Since then it has offered it’s visitors the perfect introduction to Sarawack’s native vegitation and wildlife. It is situated on the northern tip of the Muara Tebas Peninsula and covers 27sq kms.
Borneo ~ Sarawak ~ Bako ~ Wildlife
Minimum no. of Persons
Place of Departure
Bako National Park Day Trip + Lunch ~ Valid till 31st March 2017
(Rate per person basis)
1. Rates are quote in Malaysia Ringgit NETT. Minimum 02 persons.
2. Include of Chinese, English or Malay speaking guide, transportation, tour, permit & lunch
3. All above tour pick up at city hotel. Surcharge of RM50 per person per trip for pick up at Damai.
4. Child age below 11 to 3 years is 50% of adult rates (Being minimum of 2 adults pricing).
5. Rate are subject to change without prior notice, please reconfirm while booking. Thank You.
6. Inclusive of 6% GST (Government Sales Tax)
7. Any unused services are non-refundable, non-exchangeable and non-deductible
8.100% cancellation charge applies for NO SHOW OR CANCELLATION within 48-hrs
~ In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the local operator reserves the right to alter, amend or withdraw the package anytime with or without prior notice.
Postponements of Trip:
* Please be advised that the trip will not be allowed to be postponed unless we are advised of any changes at least 3 working days before trip commencement date
**Please Note that there will be a non-refundable handling charge on payment made. Conditions apply.
Bako National Park – Proboscis Monkey (GLT08a)
Pick-up at the hotel and proceed to Bako National Part. The trip will take approximately one and a half hours by land and boat. Upon arrival you will visit the spectacular ‘Sea Stack‘.Bako was established as a national park in 1957. Since then it has offered it’s visitors the perfect introduction to Sarawack’s native vegitation and wildlife. It is situated on the northern tip of the Muara Tebas Peninsula and covers 27sq kms.
Although seemingly small compared to other national parks, Bako is rich in a vast variety of vegetation and wildlife as it extends out to coastal beaches and coves.
Upon arrival a guide take you along well-planned trails where you will see an abundance of flora and fauna amongst the shady forest canopy. You will see winding creepers and vines, long tailed macaques and silver leaf monkeys. Wild boars, squirrels and monitor lizards are common sights in the park and you may even get a chance to peak on the shy proboscis monkeys during low tide with the help of your guide. Packed lunch will be provide. Return to Kuching and drop-off at hotel