Half Day City Tour - Kuching, Sarawak Borneo
Borneo ~ Sarawak ~ Kuching ~ City
Minimum no. of Persons
Place of Departure
Kuching Half Day City Tour
For more information,
Terms & Conditions:
1. Rates are quote in Malaysia Ringgit NETT. Minimum 02 persons.
2. Include of Chinese, English or Malay speaking guide, transportation, tour, permit & meals.
3. All above tour pick up at city hotel. Surcharge of RM50 per person per trip for pick up at Damai.
4. Child age below 11 to 3 years is 50% of adult rates (Being minimum of 2 adults pricing).
5. Rate are subject to change without prior notice, please reconfirm while booking. Thank You.
6. Any unused services are non-refundable, non-exchangeable and non-deductible
7.100% cancellation charge applies for NO SHOW OR CANCELLATION within 48-hrs
~ In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the local operator reserves the right to alter, amend or withdraw the package anytime with or without prior notice.
Postponements of Trip:
* Please be advised that the trip will not be allowed to be postponed unless we are advised of any changes at least 3 working days before trip commencement date.
Kuching City Tour
Meet at the hotel lobby and depart for Half –Day Kuching City South Tour .Includes the drive passing by kuching South Municipal Hall ,Photograph taking at the Great Cat of Kuching –Cat Monument & Cat Statue ,View of Tua Pek Kong –the Oldest Chinese Temple ,Kuching Mosque –the Old State Mosque ,visit the famous Sarawak Museum ,The Sarakraf Pavilion-textiles and handicraft centre .Visits Sarawak’s latest and newest recreational spots called the Malaysia and China Friendship Garden –with tasteful designated in the styles of both Malaysia and China .
Tour continue with a stop at kuching waterfront for a photograph taking at The Sarawak Tourism Complex –former Colonial Law Court House, Clock Tower, The Charles Brooke Memorial, The Square Tower, The Sarawak Steamship Building –now known as Kuching Waterfront Bazaar selling a wide range of handicrafts and souvenirs and walk along the Main Bazaar – the oldest street in the city.