SEMENGGOH ORANG UTAN WILDLIFE CENTRE Half Day Trip ~ Kuching, Sarawak
Borneo ~ Sarawak ~ Semenggoh ~ Wildlife and Nature
Minimum no. of Persons
Place of Departure
Half Day Trip to SEMENGGOH ORANG UTAN WILDLIFE CENTRE
For more information,
OR if you prefer to go it independantly,
Terms & Conditions:
1. Rates are quote in Malaysia Ringgit NETT. Minimum 02 persons.
2. Include of Chinese, English or Malay speaking guide, transportation, tour, permit & meals.
3. All above tour pick up at city hotel. Surcharge of RM50 per person per trip for pick up at Damai.
4. Child age below 11 to 3 years is 50% of adult rates (Being minimum of 2 adults pricing).
5. Rate are subject to change without prior notice, please reconfirm while booking. Thank You.
6. Inclusive of 6% GST (Government Sales Tax)
7. Any unused services are non-refundable, non-exchangeable and non-deductible
8.100% cancellation charge applies for NO SHOW OR CANCELLATION within 48-hrs
~ In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the local operator reserves the right to alter, amend or withdraw the package anytime with or without prior notice.
Postponements of Trip:
* Please be advised that the trip will not be allowed to be postponed unless we are advised of any changes at least 3 working days before trip commencement date.
Semenggoh Oran Utan Wildlife Centre
Meet up at hotel lobby and depart for Semenggoh Orang Utan Rehabilitation Centre .The centre offers a rare opportunity to be close range with the “Wild Man of Borneo”. The centre provides a perfect natural habitat to observe the natural behavior of this primate .See the orang utans wondering in towering trees of the untouched rainforest before coming down for feeding.Soon after, proceed to our next visit to our next to pitcher plants and wild Orchid Garden to discovers treasure of the Borneo Jungle .The garden which was constructed in the middle of 2001 covers an area of more than an acre .The initial concept of this particular garden is to explore and exhibit the various species of pitcher plant and wild orchid which can only be found in the island of Borneo, especially along the Kalimantan.
Visit to the Pottery Factory .Here you will have the opportunity how this well-known pottery is made and may obtain a few to be taken home as souvenir.