Serikin Border Trading & Fairy Cave Day Tour ~ Serikin, Sarawak
It takes about 1 ½ hours drive from Kuching to Serikin . You can shop lots of Indonesia product & handicrafts. Example: timber mat, rotan dish cover, batik , fresh vegetables , soft toys , honey , curtais etc .After that continue tour to Fairy Cave .
Borneo ~ Sarawak ~ Serikin ~ Culture & Nature
Minimum no. of Persons
Place of Departure
Serikin Border Trading & Fairy Cave Day Tour
For more information,
Terms & Conditions:
1. Rates are quote in Malaysia Ringgit NETT. Minimum 02 persons.
2. Include of Chinese, English or Malay speaking guide, transportation, tour, permit
3. All above tour pick up at city hotel. Surcharge of RM50 per person per trip for pick up at Damai.
4. Child age below 11 to 3 years is 50% of adult rates (Being minimum of 2 adults pricing).
5. Rate are subject to change without prior notice, please reconfirm while booking. Thank You.
7. Any unused services are non-refundable, non-exchangeable and non-deductible
8.100% cancellation charge applies for NO SHOW OR CANCELLATION within 48-hrs
~ In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the local operator reserves the right to alter, amend or withdraw the package anytime with or without prior notice.
Postponements of Trip:
* Please be advised that the trip will not be allowed to be postponed unless we are advised of any changes at least 3 working days before trip commencement date.
A new shopping which located within kuching and Indonesia Border .It takes about 1 ½ hours drive from Kuching to Serikin . You can shop lots of Indonesia product & handicrafts. Example: timber mat, rotan dish cover, batik , fresh vegetables , soft toys , honey , curtais etc .After that continue tour to Fairy Cave .
The Fairy Cave is about 3-storey high. After a quick climb through the cave with torchlight, the cave opens up into a main chamber. Sunlight streams into the chamber, enabling you to view the limestone formation of several types. View the beautiful and some eerie shape of nature creations, the stalactites and stalagmites.
There is a formation that has been likened to the Goddess of Mercy which at about 3 metres in height resembles a woman dressed in classical Chinese robes, complete with hat, look down benignly upon worshippers. Another formation looks like an old man crouching down.
Then proceed to the Wind Cave which only about 10 min drive away. Walking along the platform, you will find that this dark-tunnel like cave is filled with bats and swiftest. Look around the wall of the cave with torchlight and you might be lucky to spot the bird nest with some eggs in it.