3 Days 2 Nights Kuching Holiday Package ~ Sarawak
Borneo ~ Sarawak ~ Kuching ~ City
Minimum no. of Persons
Place of Departure
3 Days 2 Nights Kuching Holiday Package Rates ~ Valid till 31st December 2017
(rates based on per person per package)
for Malaysians, Indonesians, Bruneians & Singaporeans only
- 02 nights accommodation at City Hotel / Resort of your choice.
- 02 Breakfast, 02 Lunch & 01 Dinners.
- Guided Kuching City Tour, Sarawak Cultural Village, Semenggoh Orang Utan, Sarawak Pottery Factory & Shopping Tour. (All guided tours are included of entrance fee)
- Airport – Hotel / Resort – Airport return transfer.
- Experienced English / Mandarin / B.M. speaking guide. (based on request)
- GST 6%
- Airfare & Airport Taxes.
- Tipping for guide/driver @ min. (RM 5 per pax per day.)
- Optional Tour.
- Travel Insurance & Personal MISC Expenses.
Child rate :
Child with ½ share twin room @ 90% of adult rate.
Child with extra bed @ 80% of adult rate.
Child without bed @ 70% of adult rate.
Child Ages range from 3- 11 yrs .
- Cat Museum Close for Public Holiday
- Strictly for Malaysian, Indonesian, Brunei & Singaporean only.
- Sequence of the tour is subject to change.
- Surcharges subject to change without prior notice.
- S.O.T. = Suggest Optional Tour is chargeable accordingly to the tour tariff).
- Peak season surcharge during:New Year 1st January
Hari Raya Puasa 1st. and 2nd
Gawai Dayak 1st. and 2nd June
= RM53per person per day.
- Peak season surcharge during Chinese New Year
= RM80 per person per day.
(28th -30th Jan 2017)
Hotel’s peak season surcharge apply to
- 3* Abell, The Lime Tree, M hotel, Harbour View S/C RM31P/N (14-16July 2017)
- 4*Grand Margherita, Ariva Gateway, Citadines, S/C RM41P/N (14th-16th July 2017)
- 5* Pullman, Hilton, Riverside, Waterfront Hotel S/C RM53 P/N
(14th – 16th 2017)
- Close out date for Damai Beach resort & Damai puri beach resort
(RWMF 13th -17th JulY, Hari Raya 1st & 2nd day, Gawai 1st & 2nd day, Chinese New Year
st & 2nd day)
|3 Days 2 Nights Kuching Holiday Package Itinerary (GLT 62)
Day 01 Arrival – Kuching City Tour (Lunch)
Meet upon arrival at Kuching International Airport. Then, proceed for 3 hours Kuching City Tour. Experience the beauty of multi-racial community and see places of interest & the essential part of Kuching includes the building of the White Rajah, (Colonial Law Court, Clock Tower, Charles Brooke Memorial, Post Office, Square Tower), bustling Chinatown, Chinese Temple. Discover the treasure of Sarawak Museum , Sightseeing to Astana, Malay Village & Kuching Water Front. After tour complete; assist transfer to hotel for check in.
Day 02 Sarawak Cultural Village - Semenggoh Nature Reserve – Sarawak Pottery Factory – shopping Tour (Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
Breakfast at the hotel, morning proceed to visit SARAWAK CULTURAL VILLAGE. Popularly known as the ‘Living Museum’, the Village is a showcase of a kaleidoscope of Sarawak’s cultures and traditions. On arrival, you will explore the 7 authentic replicas of ethnic houses. Chinese Farm house, Malay's Stilted House, Melanau Tall House, Penan Hut as well as Longhouses of the Iban, Bidayuh and Orang Ulu. Displayed in each house are the many artifacts made by the individual dwellers. Demonstration of arts and crafts like beadwork, wood and bamboo carvings, "Pua" weaving and straw weaving can be seen while touring the Village. You will also be entertained by the traditional dances of the various ethnic tribes of Sarawak at the Village theatre. Lunch is provided. After Lunch, proceed to visit SEMENGGOH NATURE RESERVE. Upon arrival at the reserve, you will be able to catch a glimpse of the Orang Utans during their feeding time. Spot their delicate nests watch their skilful movements at the treetops and also their interesting behaviour during feeding time. The guide will narrate to you the behaviour, emotion and characteristics of this special primate called Orang Utan, meaning ‘Man of the Forest’. Continue journey to visit SARAWAK POTTERY FACTORY. You will be fascinated by the delicate and creative work involves by the skillful artists. This is a chance for you to get a typical Sarawak ceramic and native handicraft or “must buy items” to bring back as a souvenir or gifts for friends, family members or personal collection. Kuching is a good destination to shop for souvenir such as woodcarvings, “Pua Kumbu” with native design and Pepper products as well. Sarawak Bird’s Nest Factory and Local Product Centre are also one of the famous souvenirs which can be found in Kuching. Dinner is provided. After dinner, transfer back to the hotel for overnight.
Day 03 Departure - Kuching Airport (Breakfast)
Breakfast at the hotel and free at leisure until check out from the hotel and transfer to Kuching International Airport for your departure flight.