3 Days 2 Nights Kuching City & Bako National Park Package ~ Sarawak
BAKO NATIONAL PARK TOUR. Bako National Park, established since 1957, is the oldest and one of the most popular national parks in Sarawak. Situated about 37 km from Kuching City, the excursion takes about one and a half-hour by land and boat. With an area about 2,728 hectares, it offers the perfect introduction to Sarawak’s forest and wildlife. Unlike the other parks, visitors to Bako National Park are almost guaranteed to see wildlife such as long-tailed macaques, squirrels, white bearded pigs, silver leaf monkeys, etc.
Borneo ~ Sarawak ~ Kuching ~ City
Minimum no. of Persons
Place of Departure
3 Days 2 Nights Kuching & Bako National Package ~ Valid till 31st December 2017
(rates based on per person per package)
for Malaysians, Indonesians, Bruneians & Singaporeans only
- 01 night accommodation at City Hotel of your choice
- 01 night accommodation at Bako National Park’s Resthouse. (Run of the house)
- 02 Breakfast, 02 Lunch & 01 Dinner.
- Guided Kuching City & Shopping Tour and Bako National Park Tour. (All guided tours are included of entrance fee)
- Airport – Hotel – Bako – Airport return transfer.
- Experienced English / Mandarin / B.M. speaking guide.(RQ before arrival)
- 6% GST
- Airfare & Airport Taxes.
- Tipping for guide/driver @ min. (RM 5 per pax per day.)
- Optional Tour.
- Travel Insurance & Personal MISC Expenses.
Child rate :
Child with ½ share twin room @ 90% of adult rate.
Child with extra bed @ 80% of adult rate.
Child without bed @ 70% of adult rate.
Child Ages range from 3- 11 yrs .
- Cat Museum Close for Public Holiday
- Strictly for Malaysian, Indonesian, Brunei & Singaporean only.
- Sequence of the tour is subject to change.
- Surcharges & Peak Season subject to change without prior notice.
- S.O.T. = Suggest Optional Tour is chargeable accordingly to the tour tariff).
- Peak season surcharge during New Year 1st January, Labour Day 1st May, Hari Raya Puasa 1 st. and 2nd Day, Gawai Dayak 1st. and 2nd June, Christmas 25th December RM50per person per day.
- Peak season surcharge during Chinese New Year RM84 per person per day. (28th -30th Jan 2017)
Hotel’s Peak season apply to;
3* Abell, The Lime Tree, M hotel, Harbour View S/C RM31P/N (14-16July 2017)
4*Grand Margherita, Ariva Gateway, Citadines, S/C RM42P/N (14th-16th July 2017)
5* Pullman, Hilton, Riverside, Waterfront Hotel S/C RM53P/N
(14th – 16th 2017)
3 Days 2 Nights Kuching & Bako National Package Itinerary (GLT63)
Day 01 Arrival – Kuching City & Shopping Tour
Meet upon arrival at Kuching International Airport. Then, proceed for 3 hours Kuching City Tour. Experience the beauty of multi-racial community and see places of interest & the essential part of Kuching includes the building of the White Rajah, (Colonial Law Court, Clock Tower, Charles Brooke Memorial, Post Office, Square Tower), bustling Chinatown, Chinese Temple. Discover the treasure of Sarawak Museum , Sightseeing to Astana, Malay Village & Kuching Water Front. After tour complete; assist transfer to hotel for check in.
Day 02 Bako National Park (B / L / D)
Breakfast at the hotel, morning check out from the hotel and proceed for BAKO NATIONAL PARK TOUR. Bako National Park, established since 1957, is the oldest and one of the most popular national parks in Sarawak. Situated about 37 km from Kuching City, the excursion takes about one and a half-hour by land and boat. With an area about 2,728 hectares, it offers the perfect introduction to Sarawak’s forest and wildlife. Unlike the other parks, visitors to Bako National Park are almost guaranteed to see wildlife such as long-tailed macaques, squirrels, white bearded pigs, silver leaf monkeys, etc. With 17 trails provided, ranging from 0.2 km to 5.75 km, you will almost find new experience in each different trail. You will be brought along the Teluk Paku trail. To spot the Proboscis monkey, species, which only can be found in Borneo Island, you will need to walk slowly, keep as quiet as possible, and listen out for sounds and movement along the way. In Bako National Park, you will also be able to view 7 different types of vegetations and forests from almost desert-like scrub or ‘padang’ to lowland dipterocarp forest. Take the trail to Teluk Pandan Kecil and you will find a lot of the carnivorous plants, pitcher plants, and you will also see the most famous rock formation at the end of the same trail. Lunch & Dinner is provided. Check in and overnight at the Bako national Park’s Resthouse.
Day 03 Departure - Kuching Airport (B / L)
After breakfast at the Park Canteen, continue for jungle trekking to explore others flora & fauna. Lunch is provided. Later afternoon, check out from the rest house and take a boat ride back to Bako Jetty. Transfer to Kuching International Airport for your departure flight.