3 Days 2 Nights Miri City & Niah Caves Trip ~ Miri & Niah, Sarawak
To walk to the cave take about 45 minutes. The Niah Cave is famous for its edible birds nest found high-up in the cave about 300 ft from the ground. In the Painted Cave you are about to see the prehistoric wall drawing as well as the preserved remains of the STONE AGE PEOPLE 40,000 year old
Borneo ~ Sarawak ~ Miri ~ Niah
Minimum no. of Persons
Getting to Miri
Domestic flight transfer go to www.maswings.com.my
Trip AvailabilityDaily (Booking in advance required)
Tour CodeML22 / 2017
Trip Packing list
Torchlight, Insect repellent, raincoat, own drinking bottle and first aid kit.
3 Days 2 Nights Miri City & Niah Caves Trip Rates ~ valid until 31st March 2018 (rates based on per person per package)
Package above is inclusive of :
- 2 nights accommodation at Hotel of choice
- 2 Breakfasts & 1 Lunch.
- Entrance fee & guide fee
- All transfers & tours as stated in the package
Package above does not include:
- Personal expenses/ item not mentioned in itinerary
- Guide & Driver tipping @ RM5 per person per day
- Travel insurance
- All rate are Malaysia Ringgit base on Twin / Triple Share
- All rate are inclusive GST 6%
- Tour ( FIT = 01 – 14 person ) are strictly on SIC ( Sit In Coach ) basis.
- Tour ( FIT = 01 – 14 person ) Private Tour additional RM 170 per group.
- Tour ( Group = 15 + person ) are strictly on Private Tour basis.
- Children under 12 years old ( Share Twin ) will be charged 95% of the adult rate.
- Children under 12 years old ( With extra bed ) will be charged 75% of the adult rate.
- Children under 12 years old ( Without bed ) will be charged 65% of the adult rate
MIRI Marriott Resort & Spa
Surcharge of RM 128 per room per night is applicableduring International JazzFestival ( 13 MAY – 14 MAY 2016 ) and 17 DEC – 31 DEC 2017.MIRI Marriott Resort & Spa
Surcharge of RM 128 per room per night is applicable during International JazzFestival ( MAY 2017 ) and 19 DEC – 31 DEC 2017.
MIRI Marriott Resort & Spa - For Asean Market – Malaysia / Singapore / Hong Kong / Taiwan / China / Korea / Japan
**Please Note that there will be a non-refundable handling charge on payment made. Conditions apply.
Note : Every person participates in any tour or holiday organized by the company shall be regarded in every respect as carrying
his / her own risk with respect to loss or injury to person or property. The company does not accept responsibility for losses or
expenses due to delay, sickness, weather, strikes, war, quarantine or other travelers