George Town Heritage Morning Tour - Penang Malaysia
George Town, listed by UNESCO as a world heritage city with its diversified arts & cultures, it is definitely a place not to be missed! Visit to the world renowned PERANAKAN MANSION MUSEUM which displays over 1000 pieces of antiques and collectable items which blend different cultures together, it is like going back to the olden days of Penang. Then take a short walk to the colorful ethnic Indian enclave, THE LITTLE INDIA where wide range of items are sold. Then visit the oldest Hindu Temple in Penang. Continue to CHINESE CLAN HOUSES where ornate rooftops with intricate carving dragon pillars are found. A walk along the ARMENIAN STREET to view the STREET ART around and an the KAPITAN KLING MOSQUE nearby
Malaysia ~ Penang Island ~ George Town
Minimum no. of Persons
Place of Departure
Daily (booking in advance is requested)
George Town Heritage Morning Tour ~ Valid till 31st March 2017
(Rate per person basis)
• Penang Peranakan Mansion • Pass by Little India • Pass by Street of Harmony (St George’s Church/Kuan Yin Temple/Indian Temple/Kapitan
Keling Mosque) • Pass by Armenian Street • Mural Painting & Street Art • Chinese Clan House (Khoo Kongsi entrance fees are included)/Local
Product at Chocolate Boutique
- Rates above are INCLUSIVE of 6%GST (Goods & Services Tax)
-The seat-in-coach can only be conducted with the minimum number of person/adults required. The driver cum guide provides a basic explanation on penang and will not be alighting with the group at the respective visit sites.
- Additional charge of RM25 per person for pick-up other than located at Town or Beach Hotel.
- Please advise to wait at the lobby 15 minutes before pick up time.
- PEN 110 : Rates are subject to additional Port & marine charges. Our representative or driver will collect upon arrival.
- Tour is conducted in English Speaking guide and Tour is conducted by driver/guide. In circumstances where guests are to alight the vehicle, the driver/guide normally does not follow along on the walk
- Tipping are excluded
- Ground arrangements are subject to availability. Surcharge applies if alternative is offered at higher rate subject to client’s acceptance.
- Prices are strictly not valid during Fair/Event/Peak Period.
- Any un-utilised services are non-refundable, non-exchangeable and non-transferable
- Touring by air-conditioned car or van (depending on the group size)
- Car can accommodate up to maximum 4 adult or 2 adult 2 child
- Van can accommodate up to 7 adults
- All meals & admission to attraction for private tours are at your own expense
- Any unused services are non-refundable, non-exchangeable and non-deductible
- 100% cancellation charge applies for no-show or cancellation within 48-hrs
Every person participating in the tour organised by the Company is regarded in every respect as carrying his or her risk regarding loss or injury to person or property. The company accepts no responsibility for losses or expenses incurred due to delay, sickness, weather, strikes, war or other causes. Such losses and expenses shall be the responsibility of the traveller.
We advise you to wait at least 15 minutes before the stated pick-up time.
**Please Note that there will be a non-refundable handling charge on payment made. Conditions apply.