Penang Day Tours - Pulau Pinang Malaysia
Statue of sir francis light at Fort Cornwallis
Penang is famous for its biscuits. and a lot of them are still churned out from small shops like this one or out of home kitchens.. Penang's culture is unigue in Malaysia and can never be duplicated.
Hundreds of trishaws cater to locals as well as visitors within the georgetown area.
Chinese opera performances during festivals are common
View of batu ferringhi
Old Tram that used to take visitors up to penang hill, now replaced with a modern unit
Tranquil spice garden with good information of various garden plants. A lovely cafe, a good souvenir shop and a spice museum tops up the trip to this must see venue in penang
Cheong Fatt Tze Mansion ~ a museum and tribute to the man who built an empire and a dream. Visitors can also put up a night here. there are several rooms that have been converted into bedrooms
|Food is fantastic in penang and its variety from seafood to hawker food not only lure visitors from abroad but also domestic tourists as well. it's that good!~!
- Rates above are INCLUSIVE of 6%GST (Goods & Services Tax)
-The seat-in-coach can only be conducted with the minimum number of person/adults required. The driver cum guide provides a basic explanation on penang and will not be alighting with the group at the respective visit sites.
- Additional charge of RM25 per person for pick-up other than located at Town or Beach Hotel.
- Please advise to wait at the lobby 15 minutes before pick up time.
- PEN 110 : Rates are subject to additional Port & marine charges. Our representative or driver will collect upon arrival.
- Butterfly farm will be closed from 15th June 2015 until early 2016.
- Tour is conducted in English Speaking guide.
- Tipping are excluded
- Ground arrangements are subject to availability. Surcharge applies if alternative is offered at higher rate subject to client’s acceptance.
- Prices are strictly not valid during Fair/Event/Peak Period.
- Any un-utilised services are non-refundable, non-exchangeable and non-transferable
- Touring by air-conditioned car or van (depending on the group size)
- Car can accommodate up to maximum 4 adult or 2 adult 2 child
- Van can accommodate up to 7 adults
- All meals & admission to attraction for private tours are at your own expense
- Any unused services are non-refundable, non-exchangeable and non-deductible
- 100% cancellation charge applies for no-show or cancellation within 48-hrs
Every person participating in the tour organised by the Company is regarded in every respect as carrying his or her risk regarding loss or injury to person or property. The company accepts no responsibility for losses or expenses incurred due to delay, sickness, weather, strikes, war or other causes. Such losses and expenses shall be the responsibility of the traveller.
We advise you to wait at least 15 minutes before the stated pick-up time.
**Please Note that there will be a non-refundable handling charge on payment made. Conditions apply.